Join the team
Marketing Assistant Required.
Stubble & Co is looking for a highly dynamic Marketing Assistant to support in the growth and delivery of:
- Online social, blogger and influencer presence
- Exceptional customer experiences
- Video and photo production projects
The successful candidate will support in the delivery of strategic marketing activities focused on accelerating the growth of Stubble & Co. Expect every day to be different, and to be challenging. Specific tasks will be delegated in their entirety, whereas others will be delivered as part of a team. The breadth of the role will increase as your understanding of our business develops, and you have demonstrated ability to deliver. This role will report directly into our Founder.
- Genuinely passionate about growth and constant development - both of self and others
- An exceptional communicator - both oral and written
- Creative flair for social media execution and awareness of current trends
- Sound understanding of digital marketing basics
- Super organised - hates missing deadlines
- Highly computer literate with proven ability to learn new software applications
- Loves exceeding expectations in everything they do
- Thrives under pressure and likes being thrown in the deep end
- Encouraged to travel and work remotely as long as the job gets done
- Work the hours that will allow you to be most productive - in and out of work
- Look the part with upgraded luggage
Why Stubble & Co?
- You'll be joining an exciting and fast paced start-up that has a clear strategy for maintaining accelerated growth
- As one of the first employees, you’ll gain unparalleled experience across all marketing activities and key aspects of our operations
- You'll be working directly with our leadership team and network of exceptional suppliers and freelancers
- Your work will have a direct impact on the growth of our business
Location: Fulham, London
Salary: Paid Competitively
Start date: Mid/Late January 2020
How to apply: Please email a one-page application to email@example.com by 15th December 2019.