We are always interested in meeting new talent! Send us a cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you’d be a great fit.
Stubble & Co’s mission is to Do.More. to enable you to Go Anywhere Do Everything.
We want to create bags that inspire people to get out and Do.More. Each bag is built to be used all day, every day. For daily commuters, gym-goers, weekender escapers, all-weather cyclists and frequent flyers.
Combining functionality, comfort and performance, without compromising on style, our range makes travelling easy. With carefully considered materials, compartments, straps and features, each bag has been thoughtfully designed to last for years to come.
Why work for us?
- As a B Corp®, we believe in business as a force for good, prioritising people and the planet over profit
- Proud 1% for the Planet members, we give 1% of our annual sales to environmental nonprofits
- Flexible and hybrid working, outside of our core working hours, you can work the hours that suit you
- That’ll do will never do has always been our mindset, 18,000+ verified reviews rating us 4.9/5 is a testament to this
- With 130+% annual growth, this role will give you a front seat in a fast-paced exciting start-up
- Generous benefits including gym membership, private health care, paid charity days + puppy leave
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Our new office, near Waterloo Station, is in a vibrant neighbourhood, with plenty of lunch options, bars for after-work drinks + a short walk to the banks of the Thames