How much does shipping cost and when can I expect my order to arrive?
This weekend only we are offering:
- FREE next day shipping with DPD 1hr delivery window [UK Orders].
- FREE shipping with DHL Express [Rest of World Orders].
Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday will ship the same day. Orders are delivered Monday-Friday unless upgraded to Saturday delivery.
Please note we are not fulfilling orders on Friday 19th and Monday 22nd April due to Easter public holidays.
|Europe, North America||£FREE||1-2 Days|
|Asia, Middle East, Oceania, South America||£FREE||2-3 Days|
Which countries do you ship to?
Stubble & Co ships worldwide. Please note local tariffs and duties in your country may apply if you live outside the EU and United States.
- They are not included in shipping charges
- Our international shipping supplier (DHL Express) will charge customs fees
- Please contact your local customs office for more information
All our bags carry a 2-year quality guarantee from the date of purchase. If within this period you detect a fault due to material, manufacturing or craftsmanship defects, the bag will be repaired or, if necessary, replaced at no extra cost. The warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear of the products, nor in the event of abuse, neglect or carelessness. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What if I need to return an order?
We want you to be happy with the quality, look and functionality of your Stubble & Co bag. If you’re not happy for any reason, you can return your bag for a full refund. UK Returns are free.
When returning bags, please follow these simple instructions:
1. Email us first at email@example.com with your order number and the reason why you would like a refund. We will then confirm how to process the refund/exchange.
2. Our returns period is 30days.
3. Returned bags must be in unused condition. We can’t accept a return if it arrives used, or damaged due to improper packaging. Preferably return in the original shipping box.
4. Please include a copy of your receipt when returning.
How do I care for my bag?
We suggest using the cotton pouch supplied to store and protect your Stubble & Co bag. To remove dust or dirt, use a lightly dampened lint-free cloth. Do not scrub. Leave to dry naturally. To protect and restore the leather you can use a leather balsam.
Please do not machine wash, tumble dry, use any soap or detergent, apply solvents, iron, starch or leave in direct sunlight for prolonged periods. Unfortunately all of these are likely to damage the leather or canvas.
How does Stubble & Co handle personal information?